Sunday, August 17, 2008

Honduras

I know it's been a while since I've returned from Honduras, but I wanted to show you a few of my favorite photos. I had a blast taking pictures there!
I went to Honduras with Healing Hands Ministry--a ministry of our church that reaches out to several communities in and around Baton Rouge offering free medical care and medications. The outreaches occur during the 1st 3 Saturdays of each month.
In Honduras we stayed/worked with Dr. Martin and his wife Wendy and their family. We held "Brigados" -- medical Brigades at his home clinic as well in surrounding communities. Several testimonies are included on the Healing Hands website if you are interested. http://drcheri.blogspot.com/
I will share more of my personal testimony about Honduras in my next blog entry.

3 comments:

  1. awesome pictures Cathy! I miss Ecuador...the pictures brought some memories for me. Would love to go on a missions trip one day. Hope all is well. Thank you for the comment on Zeke...I miss him, he was a good dog, so glad he helped you over come fear of dogs!

    love,

    sonja h.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics! can't wait to hear your testimony.

    ReplyDelete