Saturday, April 4, 2009

A beautiful Day

So today--I started my day by getting up early and going to the Farmer's Market down town with my friend Dana. Then we rushed to meet up at the church to do outreach at alocal nursing home for Servolution. I never knew little old ladies liked to get their fingernails painted so much!

Came home--ate a little lunch, worked on painting the sunroom (no, it's still not finished) and then had a little time for a few pics. I recently bought a few new photo props and couldn't wait to use them. My friend Emerson came over with the kids and this is what we got!



Thanks, Emerson for a wonderful afternoon! Your children are beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the b&w one!! you have to send me the files! Had a lot of fun, can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! And yes, I would like a tutorial on the gift you made Lisa! :) Karen

    ReplyDelete