Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sweet Sleep!

That's my sweet baby girl.....sleeeeeping!

For the last week and a half--baby girl has been sleeping for 9 hours at night! Woo hoo! It's amazing the growth and changes that can occur in just a few weeks. She goes to sleep much easier than before and sleeps longer. What more could I ask for?

I know she's sleeping in the "taboo" sleeping position. But since she was 6 weeks old, she would NOT sleep on her back. We flipped her....and it made all the difference in the world. She loves being on her belly. When Lydia's happy --Moma's happy.

Like those crib sheets? Those are easy to make! Maybe I'll post a little tutorial tomorrow (although you could do an easy search online to find others if I don't get to it ;)


1 comment:

  1. wow, that's AWESOME!! I understand your excitemement :)

    and you know I'm totally impressed that you made the sheets! And, yea, I'm gonna need to know how b/c we're in need of some now and can't find what we want ;)

    ReplyDelete