Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Blur

The last week has definitely been a "blur."  I feel like I've been running a little crazy.  After having the baby, life got "normal" again, then I returned to work.  That was a transition.  Well, we finally reached "normal" again--and I started back in graduate school last week! Ok--I know I'm crazy.  Many told me that I wouldn't stay in school once the baby was born, but I'm not quitting! Brett's an awesome support--and I think we are both way more tired now than we were when she was a newborn LOL

We had a "bow" party this week.  A group of gals from one of the married couples small groups asked me to join them to teach them how to make hair bows.  Around 20 girls in one room---with lots of ribbon and hot glue guns!  I forgot my camera--but we had a fun time.  I could do those types of projects all day--forget the studying ;)  Doesn't that ribbon just look so fun! :)

On the home front, Lydia's growing up so fast--but still sooo cute.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Cathy. I started following your blog on google reader...so now I can see when you update!

    ReplyDelete